Thursday, January 24, 2013

Some people buy cars

  1. Nathan turned 14 this week.  I know he is 6 '1 and looks like he is 19 but it still hurts.
  2. I turned 36.  OUCH!  Of course this brings me one year closer to my 40th which is a good thing.   Why you ask?  Well, I decided at my fortieth I am buying two items to celebrate.  First, will be a commercial Slurpy machine that will always be running in my kitchen.  Second, will be the cool candy coin machines that have runts and gumballs in them.  These will change  my life.
I know some people buy cars or go on trips during a mid-life crisis. I obviously resort to my childhood.  I was even asked last week if I would play my violin and speak in Relief Society.  I was so excited until she said.  "Please explain what inspired you to start a new musical instrument  AT YOUR AGE!" 

So to celebrate turning 36 I am starting the violin, looking into Slurpy machines, Oh, and I was fitted for braces last week.  Happy 16th oh I mean 36th to me.

2 comments:

  1. by the way, Slurpee is spelled with e's, not a y. I would think an afficionado such as yourself would have known that.

    Kettie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this place provide any kind of car accessories to get at affordable price.

    car export cyprus & used land rover kent

    ReplyDelete