Monday, October 29, 2012

Alton, your my hero.

There are some people who never let you down--  my gas station friends who can order a case of nacho cheese and it arrives the next day, Ryan Reynolds for obvious reasons and Alton.  You cannot however count on the tooth fairy. She has stiffed Jonny 3 days in a row.

 We have been seeing this dish pop up for years on our trusty "Food Network."  Since there are no "Chicken and Waffle restaurants here in Hamilton.... I know... shocker we decided to follow Alton's recipe and try it.   It was delightful in a very weird and bizarre way.  So here is a huge shout out to our friend Alton. I think I am going to try to make his home-made candy corns this week because let's face it, all candy corn is gross.

2 comments:

  1. Of all the Food Networkers, Alton Brown is my fav too. Post about the candy corns, I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda cracks me up that nowhere in this post do you even bother to use Alton's last name. Like everyone knows who he is.

    ReplyDelete