Fashion choices you see Daily in the Bitteroot.
1. Fishing Vests worn all day. They are not just for the river people.
2. Camo can be worn everywhere from a nice concert to church.
3. Our ice cream scooper girls don't wear cute red and white striped shirts. They where black "We'll work for Ammo" shirts.
4. Hunter orange ( I have actually seen this at a baptism) Sadly, a few years ago I would not have known that obnoxious color of orange was called "Hunter Orange"
5. Finally, today there was a woman wearing a spaghetti strainer on her head. (If any of you doubt me ask Sis. Harmon she saw her too) When I casually got in for a closer look while pretending interest in a book, I noticed she had pinned it into her hair. I waited outside the library because I truly wanted a picture but she never came out. Maybe she was getting a book on cool Fashions of the Bitteroot.