Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Re-cap

There are so many things to catch up on from the holidays it's hard to know where to start.

1. My friend Kristy sent me "Garden Gnome Head Christmas ornaments." When Ben saw them on the tree he said, "Why is Jesus wearing a big red hat?"

2. I started another "Cute home business." My only problem was when the nice lady at the Hamilton City building asked me for the name of my new rock star company, I had to ask her for suggestions.

3. Dave signed a contract with the University of Montana to teach a few classes. Go Bobcats!! Ha ha, seriously don't paint my house maroon. I know they are the Grizz.

4. Christmas Eve night was not so silent as I screamed at the top of my lungs when I thought I was going to die. (This story really needs it's own blog entry)

5. Dave did not surprise me with a snow cone machine this year. Huh, well my birthday is next week so maybe Dave is saving it. However, he did announce from the pulpit yesterday that I was not getting one.

6. I did eat lots of Candy Cane Oreos. (shhhhhh I still have about 16 cookies left. I change their hiding place every day just in case Ben finds them.) Don't you wish I was your mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment