Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

I hate waiting in lines. Something has to be pretty dang cool for me to stand in line. Fore example:

:Candy Cane Oreos (Oh, happy cookies when will you be here?)


: Raspberry cream Fudge from the Phillipsburg candy store.


:Cafe Rio (Oh, how I have missed you)


Yet, who in their right mind would wait over 2 hours to meet a teenager in a wig........ Oh, that would be me my friends.






After a trip to the Tower and Pixie Hollow, I wasn't sure if I had it in me to wait another hour and a half to meet Cinderella. Luckily I didn't have to make that decision. A secret door opened and out walked Cinderella, and her happy Fairy Godmother. She looked at Sarah and said, "There's a little princess. Would you like to go on a little walk with me?"





It was one of my favorite things of the whole trip, and I didn't even have to wait in line.







3 comments:

  1. Wow, you can see the pure joy in her eyes. Disneyland is awesome. We were just waiting for pics of you and Dave dressed as princesses and princes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! You are so nice to wait in so many lines.

    This last Halloween I was Snow White at the ward Christmas party and I have a bunch of little girls ask to get their pictures with me. It cracked me up! But I guess if they go to Disneyland and have to wait in an hour long line, getting your picture with the sub-par Snow White at the ward Halloween party sounds pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Phillipsburg candy store" is called THE SWEET PALACE.

    You would know that if you spent more time getting to know Montana, rather than just finding ways to mock it.

    ReplyDelete