Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness in Montana

When Dave and I were first married, we made a deal that I could have total access to any basketball game in the month of March. In return, Dave could watch Star-Trek every Friday night when we were home. What made this plan totally brilliant is that Star-trek only lasted another 4 seasons because, let's face it, who really watches Star-trek? Anyway, it's 10 years later and I still get to watch basketball as much as I want. What is even better is now we have the miraculous discovery of DVR which means at one time I had 20+ hours recorded to watch whenever I wanted.

Other things that have made this month of March seem a little mad:

1. Dave had the Mad protesters yelling at him in Washington D.C. this week. (We don't get a lot of protesters here, except the crazy gun people.")

2. Ben was Mad when Jimmer lost, but happy when his Jimmer-Car was a 3rd place winner at the Pine-Wood Derby.

3. One of my favorite gas-station families was Mad yesterday when they thought I tried to steal gas by filling my tank and speeding off to Missoula. Okay, so maybe they weren't really mad, just more amused. Do not fear, I have my bank statement to prove I paid for my gas. Maybe they think, "Hey, she has already stolen a pretzel maker, and guilted us into to giving her a hot-dog roller, maybe she should get her gas for free!"


4. Finally, Jonny's kindergarten teacher is going to let me show off my Mad skills, and host a Carnival for the kindergarten this week. (Baby steps)


I would have to say it's been a very happy Mad month.



2 comments:

  1. So, he "Jimmered" the rest of the cars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you were a drive off. If I'd been working I would of called the cops and had them hunt your sorry butt down. Good thing I wasn't working. ;P

    ReplyDelete