Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Humility is not our strong suit

I do believe that the last month in Hamilton has been "The Revelli Show." We have been in charge of numerous ward events. Seriously, the ward can't be nearly as sick of us as we are. On Sunday;
Dave spoke in Sacrament Meeting;
Family did musical number complete with the boys singing solo's and Jonny doing sign language;
I taught Relief Society;
I served Hot chocolate and cookies;
We announced that a "Meet the Santa party" is at our house tonight(due to the fact that Santa couldn't make it to Jerusalem because of a sand storm.)

Anyway, through-out the day people would come up to Jonny and say things like:
"Oh, you were so good! It was so great! Yadda yadda yadda!" Jonny would then answer with a point of his finger and a click of his tongue:
"Yep, I'm good" or "yea, that's me!"
When the Bishop turned to Ben and said how wonderful his solo was, Ben then pointed to his own face and said,
"Yea, this is going to be a money-maker!"
It's good to have self confidence...Right?

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely great to have confidence...especially the kind that comes from a great family foundation with loving parents as I suspect is the case with your kids...can we get your address...it's a little late, I know...thanks!

    ReplyDelete