Friday, August 27, 2010

Fire! Fire! Fire!

Hey, my little town is all over the news tonight. I wish it was something like:
"Small town finally gets a Wendy's."
"Wal-mart opening in last town untouched by Sam's goodness."
"Crazy little-league coach can't figure out who keeps egging his car."
" County in Montana changes name due to the fact that Jill can't handle the jokes, or getting calls for the Credit Union every day."


Sadly, it is because one of my favorite things about living here is on fire. I am praying that the wind stops and they can get control. Trust me, you don't want to see me if all of a sudden, I have no stores, no restaurants, and no famous view of the mountains.

4 comments:

  1. God bless you Jill. May they soon put out this fire and you soon have a Wal-mart with a Wendy's inside it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that where all this smoke is coming from??? We are getting a bunch of smoke over here. Tell Dave to stop throwing his cigarette butts out the window on his way to work. :)
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see a future for you in news. I liked ALL of your possible headline stories. Except I guess you have to actually get a Wendy's before you can report on it.

    ReplyDelete