Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of Candy

When I was little I always wanted wall paper like in Willie Wonka ( The good one, not the one that scares me and leaves me rocking in the corner. ) Anyway, he had that cool wall paper you could lick and it tasted like strawberries and such. I also always wanted it to rain candy. Well, this year at our Checketts reunion, we didn't get to lick someones wall, which after thinking it over, is kind of gross. We did, however, have candy fall from the sky. It was every kids, and my fantasy come to life. A huge thanks to Uncle Mike, uhhh I mean "Maverik," and Aunt Lisa. Soo super cool.

6 comments:

  1. Jill, Where ever you are there is always a chance of candy rain, yes you are just that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no cotton candy clouds too? heehee Will is soooo wishing he is a Revelli right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SOOOOO COOL. You already said that but I couldn't say it any better than you. WISH I could have been there... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMMMM...candy rain...you had me at hello.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a toss up with the fair parade dump truck...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to be related to Uncle Mike!!!!

    ReplyDelete